Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Just Woke Up...

Because my Christmas break has officially begun. Yahoo! No more class or tests for a month. I'm so pumped!

In other breaking news...

MY PCAT SCORES ARE IN! My composite score was 83. That is 3 points higher than the average score of applicants to UAMS last year. I'm so relieved.

I'm so ready for Christmas! My sisters from Colorado are coming to visit and we're gonna have tons of fun. On Monday I'll be starting the Christmas baking extravaganza. I'm working up all the plans right now. Since I'm on break I can do a lot of hanging out with you Little Rock folk too. Yea!

7 comments:

Leslie Robus said...

Congrats on the test!!! I am sure you are relieved.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I knew you'd be great. I don't know what Little Rockians Marc is speaking of...
I shall be done tomorrow at 3, and I will be OUT of here. Gimme a call!

Chandle said...

Good Job, Leah!

Unknown said...

horray!!!
you aced it...told you, it's that photographic memory of yours...works like a charm!

katandkarl said...

we must celebrate soon.. is blu better?

Leah Billings said...

Yes, he's back to normal. Thanks for asking. A celebration sounds great.

brooke knight said...

so now are you doing lots of baking?!?!?!? i finally bought a cookie cooling rack yesterday..ah, it's the little things in life!

enjoy your vacay and congrats on the test!