Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Can I take your order?" "Yes, I'll have a KATV-channel 8 cooked extra lame with a side of tremendous idiocy, please."

Really, channel 8? Really?

I was pretty frustrated last week when instead of showing the LOST season premier you had a basketball game on, but then I sit down last night to watch the television program that I most look forward to each week and, guess what...

YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN SHOWING A BASKETBALL GAME INSTEAD OF LOST!!

I could cut you a little slack if these were playoff games or even if an Arkansas team was playing in either game, but since neither applies all I can say is that I am beyond infuriated. If this happens again next week....I don't even know yet, but it won't be good.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ha ha ha ha you people and your Lost. ;)

melissa said...

dude, i hate to break it to you, but i think this may be the case for a couple more weeks... my sister is PISSED, as well you both should be. :(

The Smiths said...

LOST is no laughing matter! I thought TiVo would save the day but they played lasts weeks episode at midnight and the new one at 1:00! Impatiently waiting on Wed. to catch up!
BLAST YOU CHANNEL 8!

Chandle said...

boo. I lurrrve lost. That is also why I luuurve the internet, so I can watch it whenever I want.