Sunday, May 23, 2010

Welcome to the Real World

P-school is DONE!

Graduation is OVER. It was a whirlwind of events, family, friends and fun times. Thanks to all of you out there who helped me celebrate and/or sent me well wishes.

I originally thought I'd have a couple weeks of vacation before the new job would begin based on a convo with one of the high-ups a few weeks ago, but then I got a phone call on Tuesday from a different person who informed me that I'd be starting Monday morning (tomorow) with several days of orientation...in Springfield, MO! I guess they don't have a training facility in AR? Anyway, here I sit in my little hotel suite chillin' out and watching the end of Lost.

So orientation starts bright and early tomorrow, and then later in the week I'll be back in LR starting my training at stores around central AR. Lets get this party started!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Holy goodness! That was quick! Well, I guess that answers your when-will-I-start questions!! Hope things are going well. Thinking of you, doll! :)

melissa said...

uh, thanks for the lengthy notice, new employer. :) have fun, sweet cheeks! and CONGRATS again on the graduating and the jobby and having a stellar life in general. :) :) :) xo

Chandle said...

Congratulations! You can now make some real money :)! I"m so proud of you. It's been a long journey, but you're done. Enjoy it!