Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Comcast must Die!!

So, we're on our fourth appointment with Comcast trying to get our cable and broadband turned on. Major Arrgh! I won't go into the details because it's boring and frustrating, so just cross your fingers that they show up on Friday between the hours of 2 and 5.

On a more fun note, the housewarming/welcome home Chandle is fast approaching. If I know you and you live in LR (or are visiting this weekend) you are invited even if you didn't get one of the evites. I have limited e-mails, so I didn't get it out to everyone. It's on Saturday at 7. Call me or any of our friends for more detail. Yea for having good reasons to party!! See you there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the insight/encouragement. i am really looking forward to seeing you guys and the house all decked-out!

Chandle said...

Horray for parties