Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm not trying to fall off the face of the earth...I swear!

I wish I could properly explain what it is like to be in pharm school. I've never experienced anything like it. So many emotions...I'll describe it at a later date.

It's been a crazy week and its about to be an even crazier weekend because, at great peril to my academic success, I'm flying up to Minnesota tomorrow to attend my aunt's wedding on Saturday. I get back Sunday evening. To put the icing on the cake, I have my first Physiology test on Wednesday...............I'll make it through, I can manage, I'll find a way, somehow. I don't mean to sound melodramatic, but I've learned that to keep your sanity as a pharm student you have to keep giving yourself positive feedback (regardless of how empty it can feel at times). Its the only way to avoid complete and total breakdown.

Have a splendid weekend! I'll be back here late next week.

P.S. Is anyone else as pumped as I am about the Grey's Anatomy premier???? Totally can't wait. It's gonna be my one indulgence during the week this fall!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

We miss you but understand! I'm about to be sucked into the abyss of volleyball season, too. We will catch up soon!

Chandle said...

You'll survive! And then you'll make lots of money. I am also pumped about GA. We shall watch every episode, Madeline Albright or not.