Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Life Goes On...

Well, I've officially survived my first physiology exam. Actually, that's putting it lightly. I'm hoping to scrape by with a C. Now that I know what to expect on an exam I'm going to have to start studying for the next one tonight! Blahh!

My little weekend trip was good. The weather up north was glorious (for me anyway)...nice and cold with highs in the low 60's. The wedding turned out great. It was a garden wedding in the Groom's backyard. Luckily, there was no rain. It was good to see all my family and get some encouragement to help me keep going in school. It was a short and sweet trip (and it probably kept me from doing the studying I should have done), but I'm glad I went. Here are some photos:

2 comments:

the gloria family said...

must hang out with you soon. you need a break.

Leah Billings said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!