Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mental Health Weekend

Since I finally have a week with no exams, I decided to do as little studying as possible this weekend. It worked out well because things were pretty busy.

I finally met Blue's mom. She didn't make it into town a few weeks ago when I said she was coming for the Big Dam Bridge bike race. She was traveling through LR this past Saturday though on her way home from Dallas and stopped by to see the house and take us out to dinner. Everything went well and, btw, Cafe Bossa Nova is one of our new favorite restaurants. Yum!

At the last minute we decided to get dressed up and go out to a halloween party. Here's what we came up with after digging in the closet:

















Surprisingly enough, this is the first time I've ever been Princess Leia.



















But wait, it gets better.....





















Overall I think we did pretty well for "last minute."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend! Luuurved the costumes. That's awesome.

the gloria family said...

your costume is awesome. i can't believe you found it in your closet. perfect.

Anonymous said...

you guys look good

Blue, you might get this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTby_e4-Rhg

Susan said...

Great Princess Lea. I really like the dress...like for normal dress up!