Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's in the air

I don't know about you guys, but I had such a fun time at the x-mas party. It was a fabulous ending to a long and arduous semester. Thanks for coming out guys. The gift exchange was great fun. We'll definitely have to make that a tradition. All the food was so delicious too. I love potluck style. Oh, and we have a lonely gray fleece and a lonely santa hat that were left behind if anyone wants to claim them.

I can't believe it's almost Christmas (7 days people!). It totally doesn't feel like it. Maybe its the icky warm weather. If you're feeling a little lacking in the spirit of x-mas, maybe this will help.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I had a blast too! I know the Santa hat is Jeremy's... maybe the fleece too! :)
Is my bag o' CDs there too?? I can't find them...

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...funniest thing i have seen in weeks. thank you leah!

Anonymous said...

elf yourself is classic, I played for like 30 minutes on that