Saturday, December 23, 2006

THE CAMRY IS DEAD!!














Not dead forever, but dead enough to die in the middle of west Little Rock noon-time traffic on Thursday. Arrrghhh! It is good that it happened now and not during finals week or anything, but money-wise....not such a good time. I hate car trouble!

In other news, my break has been progressing spectacularly so far. We (as in mostly me....cause I'm superwoman) pulled up the fugly carpet in the living room on Sunday. What a chore! Though I must say that I'm quite pleased....the hardwoods underneath are in near perfect condition. Here are some before and afters (you have to look a little hard because the rug we put down is in the same color family as the carpet we pulled up):

Before:














And After:














We are loving it. Just say no to carpet. It's dirty.

In even more news, I'm flying out this afternoon for my x-mas trip to Minnesota for the annual Billings Christmas celebration. I do have to say that for some reason I'm not all that thrilled about going this year. Maybe its cause I have my own house now, or maybe its cause I have to leave Blue and Mo behind. Well, lets hope I have fun anyway.

Lastly, but not leastly, I have to send out some fabulously belated birthday wishes to my littlest sister Jillian who turned sixteen on Monday. She's been driving up a storm around LR. She's in a red Camry, so keep you eyes out for that. (J/k....she's a good driver.) Happy Birthday Bean!















Well, I hope everybody has a beautimus christmas and travels safely to and from where ever they are going. I'll be back in town on Thur. See you then! Christmas cheers to all!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Good pictures! Your floors are lovely! The Camry will survive- it always does. :)

Chandle said...

16! Oh my god. Remember when you used to babysit her?