Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Busy, but still having fun

Whooo! I've been going full force ever since school got out. I've slowed down a little this week, but still have a lot I want to do. The Minnesota trip was good and Christmasey as usual. When I got back I immediately jumped back into re-doing my mothers den, casual dining and kitchen. All the painting is finished at this point, so now its onto the fun stuff like furniture and window treatments. Then I had to get working on Brooke and Trevor's groom's cake for their wedding this past Friday. By the way, it was a blast. Brooke did such a good job of being a calm, "go with the flow" kind of bride on the day of. Good job Brooke! Congrats to the happy couple. Now I've moved onto remodeling projects at my own house. I took down the wallpaper in the dining room yesterday and I'm about to go by some paint to put on the walls, so look for some pictures in the near future.
Now onto the photos:




Me and Brooke

The Cake!

Good Times.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sweet cake! That's awesome. My sister-in-lake call pull of those amazing creations. I don't know how ya'll do it. I guess you have to be artistic, something I wouldn't know about. Love the dress too!