Monday, January 15, 2007

The Honeymoon is Over.

My x-mas break has officially come to a close. I've got registration tomorrow morning and then its back to class on Wednesday. I've been dreading going back up until this evening. Now I'm feeling like I'm ready to get back in the groove and get another semester taken care of and out of the way.

Could it have rained anymore this weekend? It kept us inside for the most part, but that allowed me to finish painting in the dining room. I'll show you some pictos soon. The room is far from complete, but it's coming along nicely.

Arrgh! It's back to going to bed early, so I better head that way. Have a good week!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Me=waterlogged.
Can't wait to see the new room (hint hint!)! Hee hee. Good luck at school. Some of us have been back for a long time. :)