Thursday, January 25, 2007

I know. You're probably like, "Sheesh! Finally!!"

Here they are...finally. Befores and afters of the dining room. Really I should say befores and halfways, cause the room as a whole is not finished yet. I've got to make draperies for the back door and I'm spruce-ing up the shades that go on the light fixture too... and a matching table and chairs would be nice...and a buffet and some artwork and accessories etc. So, yeah, check back in a few years.

Before:

















During:

















After:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i love it!!!!! no wonder it took you so long. looks complicated. i wish i knew how to make things pretty like you do. i think i am hopeless.

Anonymous said...

omg!!! it is wonderful! i love the squares and colors! i thought that i had a small sense of deocorating, but that is incredible!!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Oh, holy crap- I love it. Do my house next.

Chandle said...

preeeeeety

brooke knight said...

oh god. i just had a cutegasm. that took balls! dost thou watch a lot of home improvement television or read better magazines than i must get? where do the inspirado and technical tips come from?

no seriously i must know!

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty cool paint job...as long as you want everyone to think you were on "Trading Spaces."