Monday, July 28, 2008

I've been tagged

Here's my list:

1. I have a giant hairy nevus (yes, that is the actual medical term) on my left ear. What is that you ask? Well, its a congenital melanocytic type of birthmark. It's flat, dark brown, and yes, it grows hair. It has made for some funny looks and remarks like, "hey, you have dirt on your ear," but other than that it doesn't bother me much. I have to have it checked by the dermatologist every once in a while becaues they are more likely to produce melanoma. At least it's not on my face.

2. If I could go back and be re-born as a singer with a deep sultry, soulful voice from the 1970's, I would.

3. The fear of the dark that most of us have when we are little and eventually outgrow...well I haven't outgrown it. I'm okay when at home, but I travel with a night-light if I'm going to be sleeping alone just in case I get freaked out and can't sleep.

4.I HATE fresh tomatoes! Hate them. They make me gag. I can eat fresh salsa if it's not chunky, but on sandwiches and in salads...never.

5. When I'm bored I read menus online at random restaurants in different cities. I find it highly entertaining and educational.

6. When I start eating a meal I first analyze the food and decide on what will be the perfect last bite and then eat the food accordingly in order to save that bite for last. Anal retentive, much?

3 comments:

kristen said...

on anthony bourdain last night, he had his brother on the show. his brother saves the best bite for last and anthony said that he eats the best bite first because you never know what could happen...you could die in the middle of the meal and then you would never have tasted the best part. interesting how people think.

katandkarl said...

i totally do the last bite thing too. not with every meal but definataly with delicious ones - especially when i have a STEAK.

Elizabeth Spann said...

I do the last bite with something cheeeeeesy so it's the most delish.

I did not know any of those things about you. :) Yay for updating! Say hi to Blue.