Monday, June 18, 2007

Pie is a great thing.

I'm still busy working most of my summer days away, but I've got a four day in a row break that I'm really looking forward too coming up next week. We're planning on taking a float trip over that span of time with some old friends from college, which promises to be a much needed retreat from work/city life/etc. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds out.

My sister Ashley is coming to visit for several days later next week too, which will be lots of fun. It'll be just us four girls with no brother to contend with (since he's off sowing his wild oats in Germany). Lots of girly time ahead (and hopefully some picture to boot).


I went out with the fam last night for dinner and a movie to celebrate Father's day. We saw Waitress at Market Street. I highly recommend it. It was along the same lines as Little Miss Sunshine, well, maybe a little but different, but funny and touching and thoughtful none the less. Go see it if you can. I may be biased because of the fact that the main character was a pie baker, but I still think the average joe will consider it just as good. Here's the trailer if you're interested.


5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Felicity! :D
Her head looks a little weird in that poster.... not attached right.
Good to hear from you! Seriously. Miss you.
Wanna come over some night this week and sit on my deck?

katandkarl said...

yes. i have been wanting to see this preeeeeety badly.

also you should go see knocked up if you have a chance.

Chandle said...

Fun, I wish I could go. I miss you.

Chandle said...

Okay lady, you're pushing the month mark. Let's see some updates.

melissa said...

is pie really that great? like so great there's nothing more to say?