Thursday, October 02, 2008

So much drama in the LBC

Uggghh. My family is driving me crazy right now. If you didn't already know, my mother and step-father are separated and have been for over a year now. Oh yeah, and this is the second time in the course of their marriage that they've been separated. It has turned into this big stalemate with neither of them taking any action to end the marriage (which in my opinion is the only realistic option at this point)and the whole thing has become completely disfunctional and it aggravates me because I'm tired of hearing about it and tired of having it mess up holidays and family get-togethers. And I'm tired of the way it is affecting my brother and sister.

On top of that my brother and mother are currently involved in WWIII. To make a long story short, my brother isn't satisfied with what he is currently studying in school and wants to make a change. My mom doesn't want him to and voiced her opinion in a very confrontational and kind of mean way. My brother then responded back with hurtful statements and now they are not speaking and he doesn't want anything to do with her which includes not coming home to visit, apparently ever again....and I'm now stuck in the middle of all this. Soooo not what on my plate I need right now.

On lighter, less annoying note Fall seems to have finally arrived!! And October is here too which means its almost November and December, my two favorite months of the year. So many fun holidays coming up. I can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

AH FAMILY.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Eeeeew yucko. Sorry, Leah! We should get together soon, yes? I miss you, dearly.

PS, It's kind of hard being Snoop D.O.double.G

melissa said...

dude, no funsies. : ( hope things straighten out for everyone SOON. xo