Tuesday, November 07, 2006

NOT a morning person!

I just finished an exam that started bright and early at 7AM....yes, 7.A.M.! Needless to say, I'm cranky. I just keep telling myself "5 weeks left, 5 weeks left...". I wish I could somehow relay just how much they expect us to know/learn for these exams. I heard someone say the other day "its like trying to take a drink from a fire hydrant." I'm just glad that excercising your brain doesn't cause it to grow like muscles do. I'd look pretty funny with my giant swollen cranium.

Fun fact for the day: On average we pee about 2 liters a day. In someone who has undiagnosed diabetes isipidus, they pee, on average, 23 liters a day. That's about 3 full bladders every hour, people! That would be inconvenientely managable during the day, but at night?......You'd have to sleep in the bath tub!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiiiiice! Countin' down till T-giving and Christmas breaks! Almost there! I feel ya.

Unknown said...

hey. i'm back. glad i don't have undiagnosed diabetes...or do i???

Anonymous said...

I like the fire hydrant comment, it's very accurate. Hang in there. 3 more weeks!