Thursday, November 30, 2006

@!*&^%*&@$&^%#!%^$#%)@#!$(*&^(

OY! My nerves are on super craziness overload! Finals start one week from tomorrow and I have three regular exams to get through before then. Come on Christmas break! I need you....I NEED YOU! It will be so nice to be able to hang out with all you guys that I miss so dearly on a more regular basis....and to be able to blog more than once every week or two (Blogger is definitely giving me coal in my stocking this year!). Who's ready for the x-mas party? I know I'll need a big stiff drink by then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you Leah!!!! Let us know whenever you're free. We're just waiting for you. :)
Can't wait for that Christmas par-tay. It's gonna be sweeeeeeet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah! I have updating my blog so go see when you are taking a break. Good luck! Miss you.

Unknown said...

thanks for friday! i had a good time. maybe you can come with me when it's time to pick out which shots i want...