Monday, May 05, 2008

Rotation, Blaaaaah

-So, I'm halfway through my early rotation/internship that finishing out my semester. I'm working at Kroger pharmacy in Hillcrest. It's going okay. It's a little boring at times, but everyone I work with is nice, so, yeah, seven days left (I'm not counting or anything :) ). I've seen a lot of interesting stuff and learned a few things about what retail pharmacy is like, but more on that some other time.

-We've been planting like crazy people this year in our yard. We've added some new stuff and made some improvements (and spent a little too much money...woops). A garden party is in the works. Think late June. I'm sure I'll have some pictures forthcoming once everything gets into full swing.

-Last but not least I want to wish a very happy, though a little belated, yet none-the-less happy birthday to Chandle and Kat. They both celebrated the big 2-7 this past weekend. I hope you ladies both had great time on your respective days. Love you both!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

It's been gooooood gettin to see you every once in a while lately! Long overdue! Can't wait to see the garden. You guys are so super cute. ;)

Chandle said...

thanks for the update. I wish my garden was as successful as yours. Almost everything I planted died. I'm not sure what to do. I need your green thumbs.