Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ants in My Pants!!

Ughh! I woke up this morning to find an ant infestation in our kitchen. What??!! Ants in February? It wasn't a crisis style infestation or anything but there were enough of them that it was necessary for us to rumble. I proceeded, instead of studying this morning before I go to class, to scrub down every surface in the kitchen (literally, every surface....well, except the ceiling). It appears that I have won the fight. I wasn't able to locate exactly where they were coming from though, so we'll have to wait and see if I was successful for sure. If you know me, you know that bugs and I are not friends, so for my sanity's sake, cross your fingers that they aren't coming back.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yucko! No fun!

Chandle said...

They hate ajax.

Unknown said...

yeah, we've got some ants in the bathroom right now. which is weird. i know sometimes ants come in for water (okay, i don't know that for sure or anything), but there's been plenty of precipitation lately. maybe they're coming in from the cold...
i actually caught tarzan eating them this morning. alright, so i kind of let him keep doing it...

katandkarl said...

get your house sprayed. do you already? we do and it makes a difference...when we moved in there were many little nasty buggers.... yucko.