Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday, ugh!....Everyday, ugh!

I can't even be excited that's it Friday people! This is because I have 3 exams next week. This comes after having two exams this week, one of which I just finished...so if this post is boring you'll have to excuse it because I'm sitting in the library waiting for my last el stupido class of the day to start at 1pm. Arrrgh! P-school is sucking out my soul. I totally wanted to take on Miss Kat's fun idea of posting home-stuff on Friday, but I couldn't squeeze in time to post last night because of all the mad studying that was going on. Arrrggghh!! Frustration!

Okay. Enough negativity. I'm a little glad it's friday I suppose. At least I don't have to go to class for a few days. I'm meeting with my mom after class today to do more design work for her and then there's Joe's going away party tonight which promises to be quite a wild event, so some fun will be had this weekend after all.

1 comment:

Chandle said...

HANG IN THERE! I'm going to need you to give me samples in the future.