Sunday, February 25, 2007

Finally...a Corner or Two

I've loved the idea about showcasing parts of our homes thought up by Miss Kat, but I haven't been so good about doing it on Fridays...so here are a couple pieces of my home for your Monday morning viewing pleasure:














I've made some progress in the living room filling up the "entertainment wall" with a new bookshelf and a new piece of artsiness that I made the other weekend.















Here's a close-up. The colors are a little off in the photo, so you'll just have to come and see it in person.
















This is a new addition in the dining room (remember the greens and browns a few weeks ago). The light fixture is the same. I just made some new shades to make it a little prettier and more fun. They used to be plain, black and round.

We had a great weekend this week. It was a good mix of relaxing, hanging out, and working in the yard in the beautiful weather. I didn't do as much school work as I probably should have, but I've only got one test this week...and this semester is going pretty well so far. I've passed all my tests up to this point. Knock on wood I suppose.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Beeeeeautiful, Miss Leah!

Anonymous said...

great job! i love both of them. can't wait to see more!

katandkarl said...

cool shades love!!