Thursday, March 08, 2007

Love It!

I feel like I've been a complainer lately, so today I'm gonna list some things that I love:

*Flowers. Yeah, if you read my last post you're probably like, "Duh!" They just make me smile and I'm very excited to start seeing them in my yard in a month or two.

*Garden Parties. I can't say that I've ever actually been to one but they sound like a fun reason to get together. With all the beautification that we're doing in our yard you can bet there will be a garden party at our house some time in the future...oh yes, there will be a garden party.

*"Juice cocktails." This consists of a half a glass of juice with the rest filled with soda water. I am obsessed with them. They are my new favorite beverage when I'm at home.

*Passin' my classes! Though I'm still having to work pretty hard, this semester is going much more smoothly than last semester (so far...knock on wood).

*Almost being finished with my first year of P-school! Self explanatory.

*Listening to Madonna: the immaculate collection while I'm cooking. This is my music of choice lately while I'm in the kitchen and it is so fun.

*Watching This Old House on PBS on Saturdays at noon. This is one of the main highlights of me weekend. Yeah, it might make me a little nerdy, but I can't hide it.

*Reading the Sunday paper. This is another weekend treat that I enjoy. Am I getting old or what? Whatever. The weekend is almost here. Woohooo!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yay, happy girl! :) Very, very good!

Chandle said...

Good for you.