Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend Update

Whooo! Last week was a mess. I'll probably fill you in on all the details of it tomorrow or something cause today I want to talk about the fun weekend I had. On Friday, I took my little brother who was on spring break and visiting from St. Louis out for some sushi. Its kind of become a tradition to do that when he's in town and what good tradition because sushi is Great! On Saturday I helped Jillian (my littlest sister) get ready for a formal dance. She looked so pretty:





















Then that evening we had a little soiree to celebrate St. Patty's day. It was filled with tasty food, car-bombs, a fire (0utside of course), dress-up time, and lots of fun for sure. Thanks for coming out guys. We had a blast! Here are some photos from the evening:





























FYI: This was taken during "dress-up" time.





























This picture is one of the last ones taken that night and it makes me laugh because its pretty much a bad picture on all of us, but we each look funny in a different way. Oh, St. Patrick's Day! We love you.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ha ha ha ha ha that last picture makes me laugh. Especially cause it was like the 4th one we took because Blue's head kept getting cut out of the pic.
That one pic is baaaaad where we're all eating. Funny though.
Good times!!