Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Adventures in Bikini Waxing

I'm assuming by now that you've figured out that I'm currently involved in one the most unreasonably crazy semesters of my lifetime. I won't go into all the gruesome details because I'll end up getting stressed out and frustrated and angry and will collapsed into the couch in a flacid, comatose state and then won't be able to finish this post. Just know that it is accelerated because we finish with classes in april so that we can do an internship during the last month of the semester and it sucks!

Moving on.......

Something that kind of makes all this misery a little bit worth it is the fact that I leave for a spring break vacation to Hawaii in two days!! My grandparents (mom's side) are taking the whole family there. We're staying in Maui on Kaanapali Beach for the whole week. I'm bringing my snazzy new camera, so there'll be an exponential amount of pictures. The computer is coming too, so maybe I'll even post a little while I'm there. There are a million things I need to do between now and Sat. morning (like a bikini wax...yes I'm gonna do it myself....I've already warned Blue that he may have to help when it comes to pulling....I've done a leg wax before and in my opinion it hurts more when you yourself are causing the pain as opposed to someone else....we'll see). I'm gonna have to miss two celebrations for different friends while I'm gone and three of my siblings can't go, both of which make me a little sad. I'm also not really looking forward to the long flight, but hopefully these things will be balanced out in light of the great experiences I'll have. Woohooo! Sandy beaches, tropical waters, and lots of sunshine here I come.

5 comments:

katandkarl said...

jealous! that is going to be a nice break for you!!

Elizabeth Spann said...

It's so good to hear from you! I have missed you dearly! You will be missed, but take LOTS of pictures! We love you!

Elizabeth Spann said...

PS good luck with the wax. Eeek.

melissa said...

bikini wax?!? you may be the bravest person i know.

Kia said...

waaaaaaaaaaahh... HAWAII!!! i'm envious! have a safe trip! and goodluck to your brazilian bikini.. can you please share your experience so I can imagine how it'll be with my first wax too :D
thanks in advance ^^,