Friday, September 01, 2006

Sweet Mother, I'm Glad its a Three Day Weekend!

But not for the reasons you might think...I'm ecstatic with the prospect of having an extra day to devote to studying. Ha! Welcome to the world of a P-1.

Well, I've successfully made it through the first two weeks of p-school. It's been grueling, but I've managed to stay pretty current with my study schedule and I took my first bio-chem quiz today and I think I did okay. Only 14 more weeks left in the semester (is it bad that I'm already counting them down?)!

I have managed to not completely give my life away to the books over the past weeks. I had a fantastic time hanging out with the girls at US pizza for dollar drafts (thanks girls!). I also added some new stuff to the guest bath last weekend (see photo). I love having a house that I can actually do stuff to. I'm sure I'll add something else this weekend and I'm sure I'll have pics of it next week.

Good weekend to you all!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

The bathroom looks great! US Pizza was fun- at SOME point we'll have to figure out a time to hang out again (once our schedules die down!). SOON. Miss you!

the gloria family said...

i love me some floating shelves.

Susan said...

Cute. Mozart and the bath.