Monday, December 11, 2006

I've NEVER been so HAPPY to be average in my entire life!!!

I'm doing a dance of joy around the living room because......................
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics


Yes indeed! We take our tests on WebCT so they get graded really fast and they posted our final grade for the class this evening. It's a C for me, and I couldn't be happier. Yahoo! I made it through what I've been told is the most difficult class in pharm school. Time to party! (After I take my last two finals, of course.)

Oh, and in a triumphant celebratory moment of procrastination (I seem to be having a lot of these lately), I upgraded the blog and fiddled around with my template. I think I like it. It's nice and peaceful.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Congratulations, Leah!!! We knew you could do it. So proud.
Love the new template.

Anonymous said...

woohoo! congrats! you are sooooo smart.