Sunday, December 10, 2006

Um, Seriously?

Check out the amount of material I'm supposed to know for my biochem final tomorrow:

Yeah, that's about 500 pages of notes, powerpoint slides (6 per page), and practice quizzes. I'm laughing right now. I don't know if its because I've finally snapped or because this is truly absurd. They've got to be kidding. This stack of stuff weighs more than my brain. It's just not gonna happen. I only have to make a 63% to pass the class, so at this point I'm thinking of just answering "C" for each question...especially when I'm dealing with slides that look like this:


Yeah.....right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're almost done! You can do it! We're very proud of our little pharm girl. :)

Anonymous said...

my brain hurts just looking at it

Susan said...

Better you than me! Good luck!