Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Don't. Push. Me. 'Cause. I'm. Close. To. The. Eeedge.

*My professors have become very cranky lately...cranky as in being mean and annoying in class and also deciding at the last minute to give us things like lab practicals.

*Car Wars (aka idiot marketing scheme to get peolpe to buy lamo vehicles) is going on this weekend which means the giant parking lot at War Memorial stadium where I park for school is closed which means there are 5,000 people fighting for 200 parking spots everyday for the rest of the week.

*I started my job last week, and though I think I'll like it eventually, I don't like having to work while I'm still in school. It sucks a whole day of my week away because I'm at school from 9am to 2pm and then work from 2:30pm to 11pm not to mention that I'm responsible for not killing anyone with the IV's that I make. Stress!

*We still have ants!! I keep getting rid of them in one area and then they show up in a different room. We're not dirty people. Leave us alone you crazy insects!

Disclaimer: I'm not complaining. I know I could have a lot bigger problems in my life. Sometimes you just gotta blow off a little steam.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

We have a couple little ant friends as well... No fun. Chin up, Leah! Your year's almost over (if you can believe it)!