Thursday, April 26, 2007

Third times a Charm

I completed my third night last night of working in the hospital pharmacy...and I liked it! I'm becoming a TPN pro. (TPN = total parenteral nutrition...think big IV bag full of carbs, proteins, fats, vitamins used for people who can't eat the regular way). It is my favorite thing that I get to do. I'm also feeling more comfortable with a lot of the other IVs I get to make (there are alot!). One thing that still leaves me a little anxious is the delivery that I have to make each shift at 6PM. This involves dropping off drugs/IVs all over the hospital in the med rooms of each unit. It's not hard. I just can't seem to learn my way around the hospital. It's like one of those mazes that they put mice in in laboratories. I'd better get it straight soon, though, because after two more wednesdays there throwing caution to the wind and having me cover the shift all by my lonesome (no more working with my trainer). Ahhh!

Now for some COMY:
We have growth! Here are some before and after shots to give you an overview:
Before:













And Now:













We've picked our first vegetable: radishes! (I ate the one that is in the photo just now and it was delicious. Nice and spicy!) And we have some peas that will be ready soon too. And, and!! the clematis has it's first bloom! So exciting. Check it out:


3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ohhhh pretty! And tasty!
Glad you're kickin booty at your jobbity job! Way to go!

katandkarl said...

that looks awesome. let's have tea in the garden SOOOOOOn.

Anonymous said...

wow i love your garden! good job leah!