Wednesday, August 22, 2007

P-2

It's official. I'm now a second year p-student. I had my first day of class yesterday, and let me tell you, I'm already feelin' the pressure. I expected it though, so I'm sailing along so far.

It was a momentous event this past weekend when I packed up all my materials from last school year and put them into storage (only to be resurrected in two years when I have to start studying for the NABPLEX (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy Licensing Examination)). Here's what went into (and in some cases rapidly decided to hide deep in the recesses of) my brain this past year:

It was kind of fun going through it all and realizing that I had survived. One down!, three to go.

In other (more embarassing) news, you won't believe what I did to myself...again!....at work last Thur. Yes. You guessed it. I stuck another finger. This time it was my middle finger. Luckily the needle did not go all the way through, but it was just as painful none the less. Is this supposed to be some sort of sign that I'm not meant to be a pharmacist? Is it some sort of omen or just me being clumsy? Either way I felt like a doofus. If you're curious to see there's a picture below...If not, don't scroll down.

-

-

-

-

-

-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouchy! you need to wear those finger things you use when you sew. what are those called?

Elizabeth Spann said...

Leah! Geeeeez. Be careful!
Congrats on year #2 of p school- you will be fantabulous, of course.

Anonymous said...

zstop sticking yourself lady. people are going to think you have a -shhhhhhhhh- habit. :)

hehe.

melissa said...

please quit hurting yourself. it's sad and it looks ouchy. perhaps you could invest in a thimble...

Chandle said...

Stop posting scary injury pictures! It freaks me out, I am so not for the medical field. Be careful. Good luck with school, stay away from syringes