Thursday, August 16, 2007

This Old House

Well, I've been waiting to show you the new kitchen because I was hoping to find some time to get the tile backsplash installed, but, alas, I've got five days before p-school resumes and I just don't think it's gonna happen between now and then, so just pretend you can't see the remain lovely fruit wallpaper that is still present.

Here's the before:


And the after:I also just finished a couple paintings I've been working on for the living room that I'm very happy with and some new sconces to finish out the wall (didn't make those though, they're store bought). This is the one room in the house that is almost "complete"....just some new drapes, a new loveseat, and a new TV remain. (Too bad I don't have a money tree in the backyard.)

2 comments:

melissa said...

leah! i loooove the kitchen! the cabinets and the color on the walls are so beautiful! wow am i impressed.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Wow. It looks great!! Nice job Miss Leah.
Now do mine, please. ;)