Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter = sugar overload

Easter was good with lots of good food. We had a laid back lunch at my parent's house in LR. I made three desserts and some bread. Check them out below (I only managed to take pics of two things, so I cheated...the last two images are from cookbooks, but my end products were strikingly similar so just pretend I made them).















Strawberry tarts
















Challah (a type of Jewish bread)
















Lemon Blueberry Cream Pie (this was extraordinarily delicious)






















Coconut Cake with Coconut Custard filling

4 comments:

the gloria family said...

you really need to start inviting me to these family get togethers.

Unknown said...

makes me wish my computer had taste-o-vision

Susan said...

I'd be even chubbier if we were related.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Mmmmmm yummy. My granny used to make a coconut cake around easter time. I don't even like coconut that much, but DANG it was good!