Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Babies are like tequila shots: They seem fun and exciting, but then you realize you've got yourself into way more than you bargained for.

Much of my time at the lodge was spent playing with and taking care of my new twin cousins, Josh and Kyle. They're six months old and incredibly cute. They are so cute that they almost fooled me into thinking that maybe I'd like to have one in a few years. Don't worry though. After a couple days I came to my senses.

How adorable are they? I'm holding Kyle and Jillian is holding Josh (aka wittle Joshy).














This is by far the best picture of the trip.















I had to include this picture of one of our canoe trips just to show off how pretty the lake is. Also check out the blue sky with the puffy white clouds. We just don't get those kind of clouds down here. Up there that is what the sky looks like everyday!









Another thing that I've never seen down here are water lillies. They're gorgeous and the lake was covered in them.

2 comments:

Chandle said...

Cute kids, Leah. I love that picture with your brother (that is your brother right?) Please don't have any babies, talking about house payments and lawn care is all I can take right now.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Great pictures! Aaaaaaannnndddd no babies for you. :)