Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hey! I thought I was supposed to be on vacation.

Yeah, so I've been working in the pharmacy a lot lately. I'm not really complaining cause I still like it, I'm learning a lot, and I'm making some much needed money to pay my bills over the summer (cause you don't get happy little student loan excess aid checks during summer break). I've trained for the day shift over the past couple days and then this Saturday I'll be training at the Sherwood branch. Training is not that fun, so I'll be glad when that is over but happy that I'll have a few more options when it comes to what shifts I can work.

We didn't really do anything festive this past holiday weekend. I worked Friday night and then early Monday morning so that didn't leave a whole lot of time for camping or anything like that. We didn't go to Riverfest either. I did, however, hang out with my siblings quite a bit. My sister Katie just moved here from Denver. She's starting nursing school at UAMS. It's nice to have her here. I'm sure you all will get to meet her soon.

Okay. I'm feeling rambly and boring. I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Chandle said...

I hear you, there is no rest for us crazy students.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Teach me, wise one.

Elizabeth Spann said...

I miss you!