Sunday, May 06, 2007

Those WERE the days!


  • I'd trade my current school tasks for busy work any day. Oh, what it would be like to be able to once again study for tests the night before you take them and make A's with such little effort. Those days are long gone. Now I start studying at least four days before a test, which averages out to about 20 hours of studying. Craziness! I'm so close, yet the end of the semester still feels so far away.
  • Needless to say, I spent the majority of the weekend with my nose in the books. I did make it out on Sat. night to celebrate Miss Chandle's b-day. It was so much fun to go bowling. I hadn't done it in forever. Good idea Chandle!
  • Well, I've got a med chem test on Tuesday and then finals begin on Friday, so you may not hear much from me for the next 1.5 weeks. May the force be with me cause I'm gonna need it (in at least one class anyway). See you on the other side.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yaaaay, Leah- almost done! I was glad you got to take a break on Saturday! Good luck- you'll be awesome.

Chandle said...

go other side! I love the comic.