Monday, May 21, 2007

Mooooom, Margarita was mean to me! I don't want to play with her anymore.

Let's just say I won't be drinking margaritas for a looooong time. I'll spare you the unpleasant details because there are much better things to talk about like how great Chandle's going away party was. She's on her way to Nepal today to make a difference in the world cause that's just how great she is. We love you Chandle! Keep yourself safe and come home ASAP.


Now onto the photos from the party:


MMMmmm. Cake.


















Kimmy P. and Virginia were in town, which added to the fun. It was like a college reunion of sorts (minus Brooke, of course, who couldn't make it).











We even had an arm wrestling contest. Yes, I lost.












I'll wrap things up with my favorite photo series of the evening:


Yea! We're happy. This is fun!
Hmmmm. Maybe this wasn't the best idea we've ever had.
Kim says it all.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That last picture is HILARIOUS. I'm stealing it so I can have one of my very own. Yay! Fun times. I had a blast.