Tuesday, May 01, 2007

In the Home Stretch

Ahhhhhh!

I'm way stressed, but I'm also way excited. I've only got ten days of school left, but in the next 6 days (weekdays) I have 3 regular exams left and then a study day (yes, only one) and then 4 days of final exams. Talk about sticking it to us! I've only have one class in which I don't have the grade I want right now as opposed to 3 classes last semester, so I'm a little better off than I was back then but still feeling the pressure. Serenity Now!!

Did I mention how excited I am to be out of school? I. Can't. Wait.!!!! This is going to be a summer of fun for sure. Bring it on.

Fun Fact: Did you know that when an average person coughs the force of the air coming out of their lungs is around 600 mph? That's some speed!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hoooooooooooray, Leah! Congrats! Almost there...
Let's celebrate, ha ha.