Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Northern Bound

Well, I know I just started blogging again, but for the next five days you may not hear much out of me because bright and early tomorrow morning I fly up to the great state of Minnesota. I'm going up there to visit my Mom's side of the family. My grandfather is turning 70 and they're having a big party this weekend at the family lake house in western Wisconsin. It's a pretty cool place. I refer to it as the "lodge." I'll be sure and bring back photos. We'll also be spending a few days in the twin cities, which I'm so excited about. Watch out mosquitoes...here I come!

4 comments:

the gloria family said...

please hurry home, we miss you

Elizabeth Spann said...

Don't catch an accent!

Leah Billings said...

I'll be home super late on Sunday. Then I'll be ready to do some serious hanging out/partying because I'm done with my job and have a week and a half before P-school orientation starts.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Call me for some of that action, neighbor! I start school in a week and a half...