Sunday, August 20, 2006

You Can Trust Me

The weekend has been a very nice precursor to my first official week of p-school. I got a lot of relaxation in, which included hanging out at The Rose last night, always fun. This afternoon I attended the White Coat Ceremony where we're given our snazzy little white lab jackets and we recite the pharmacist's oath...serious business. Check me out in my new digs:

They mentioned an interesting fact during orientation. Out of all the professionals out there, pharmacists are the second most trusted people behind nurses. We beat out clergy, doctors, etc. I'm starting to feel pretty powerful!! (Ha!...I probably shouldn't get too ahead of myself.)

Well, I've got one more day of orientation/registration and then class starts bright and early on Tuesday morning. Duhn, Duhn, DUUUNH!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Oh.my.gosh.i.LOVE.it. Totally hot, Leah. Totally hot.

Unknown said...

horray! i mean, if i can trust you to do my eye makeup all throughout college, i can trust you to dispense my meds, right?...

katandkarl said...

COOOOOOOl.

the gloria family said...

snazzy