Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Good News!

The word is in...I'm healthy! All my test results came back normal.
My physician thinks that the hair loss was just due to my recent high levels of stress. She can't give a concrete explanation for the curly hairs, but her professional opinion is that my straight hairs will not all turn curly. My fingers are crossed!
Have I mentioned how excited I am about Halloween this weekend? Blue changed his mind about his costume and currently does not have one, so we're working on that. I made the final preparations for mine earlier today. I can't wait to see what everyone else will be dressed as. Yea! Halloweeeeeeen! The second best holiday of the year!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're going to live. That is good news.
I am very very excited for this weekend too. We're going to have a blast. I finally got the last parts of my costume on Monday. It's all coming together now, I just have some things I need to make for it. Dressing up is hard work! But I love it.

Chandle said...

I miss you guys at Halloween. What crazy costume did you make Leah? Please take pictures and post them.