Sunday, October 09, 2005

WE LOVE FALL!

















When I wasn't studying, I spent the weekend outside with the dog. It was fabulous! There wasn't a whole lot of action otherwise because all my friends live in LR and Blue worked most of the weekend, but it was nice to get a lot of work done and then relax.
With the new chill in the air, I decided to pick up knitting again. And...since it was just me and Mozart this weekend, he modeled some scarves for the blog. :)

I made this one last year. It's one of my favorites because of the texture.

I just finished this one. You can tell Mozart feels pretty in it!

I've given all my others away, but I just started another one so I'm sure they'll be more to come throughout the season.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hey- I'm knitting again too! We need to have stitch-n-bitch night. Soon! I no longer work at the B Grill, so I have more free time.

Unknown said...

count me in. i'm working on the pinkest frilliest blanket for lauren frances...super cute

Susan said...

What an awesome model! I love how he even turns his head side-to-side to get his best features.

Leah Billings said...

A knitting party sounds fabulous. You guys just let me know when!