Thursday, October 27, 2005

Halloweens Past...

I was feeling nostalgic last night and decided to look at photos from past Halloweens. Though it's not a complete history, here are some of my get-ups from years past.
1999...















Yes, that's right, I was Kurt Stein. (We were dating at the time...let's just not go there.)

2001...













On Friday night I was Marla from the movie Fight Club (Yes, my hair is black...at the time I thought it looked good???)..........














And then on Saturday night I was a princess who apparently liked to drink champagne!

2002...













Here she is, Miss Minnesota. This photo was taken at the mother of all Halloween parties that Brooke and I threw at our house that year. It went down in the History books, folks. The cops got called, but I worked for them the previous year, and luckily one of the officers I knew showed up. I smoothed things over and we continued partying into the morning hours!

2003...
Apparently I sucked this year when it came to taking pictures because I don't have any of me even though I had two pretty fabulous costumes that I made myself. I found them in a closet and took photos of them to share:

FrontView..................................BackView

This year I was a Southern Belle the first half of the evening, and then (after a costume change during which I ended up cutting out two chunks of my hair around the crown of me head(requires too much of an explanation))...



















I spent the rest of the night as a flamenco dancer. What a night!

2004...Sucked.
I don't even remember what I was. I'm planning on taking tons of pictures this year, so look forward to being bombarded!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I totally forgot about you cutting your hair. That was hilarious. And also tragic. Great update, Leah! I love the old pictures. Look at Brandon Harper in '99! Hilarious. It reminds me of how I used to be foxy. Sigh...