Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Still Don't Believe Its Really True!

I know I'm supposed to be studying for finals, but I just couldn't wait to share the good news! I found a house!! It's in the Cardinal Heights/Briarwood area near Christ Lutheran School and its spectacular. Our offer was excepted, we're under contract, and barring any catastrophic findings during the inspection, I will officially be a home owner on June 29th! Housewarming party anyone??















The new house!















Two views of the living room




























Two views of the dining room

































The Kitchen















Two views of the backyard














By the way, have you noticed the fabulouso custom built covered patio in the backyard? Perfect for entertaining!















I'm quadruple excited! I don't know how I'm going make it through the next two months. I want to move in yesterday! Once again, I must practic the patience...

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ahhhhhhh! I love it! We're giong to be neighbors! Soooo exciting! PS, the boarder and wallpaper kicks some booty! :) Can't wait to see it in person. Congrats.

Unknown said...

sooo lucky. and sooo excited. i'll definitely come down for any get-together...

brooke knight said...

OMFG that house is SO GORGEOUS! CONGRATS! SERIOUSLY!

the gloria family said...

oooh i love it. that kitchen is too cute. you have to have a dinner party and make indian food like you promised.

Chandle said...

It's beautiful. It's also really close to beth, I need to move there too.