Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Slow Days of Summer

It felt like summer officially started this weekend. It was just hot enough to be uncomfortable outside. It totally makes me want to go swimming.

The weekend was a pretty slow one. I made it to Brooke's "Last night in Little Rock" get together at Vino's on Saturday. It was good to see the two of them off. It is also good that they are only moving to Batesville...not too far away. Other than that it's just been the usual--homework, cleaning, packing, blah, blah, blah.

I only have two more weeks of summer class left, which also means only two more weeks of baking at the restaurant left. This ALSO means that in only six short weeks I will be moving! Have I mentioned how ready I am to move into the new house?......Yes?......Okay, just making sure.

2 comments:

Chandle said...

Yeah, you can be stressed out with Pharm school, and I can be stressed out with Clinton school. It's perfect.

Elizabeth Spann said...

We can play this summer when you start at CLS. Not to mention when you move, don't even get me started! :)