Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Oy!

So, all of a sudden I've become insanely busy!! I've started my summer class (principles of accounting) and it's conceptually easy but quite tedious, and since the class only last three weeks we're moving at quite an accelerated pace. I started on Monday and we've already had two quizzes, seven homework assignments and we have our first test tomorrow morning. Sheesh!

This was all preceeded by a very busy weekend too. Friday was Brooke's graduation. Saturday was Eric and Emily's shower and then having some girl time with Kristen and Annie at the Rose. Both evenings were quite fun. Sunday was mother's day, and throw into the mix working at Stoby's filling almost 40 dessert orders for the holiday. Anyway, I made brunch for the fam on mother's day. Check out the deliciousness below.
I served Tortellini Pasta Salad with Chicken and Sun Dried Tomatoes, fresh fruit, a green salad, and Shitake Mushroom and Corn Quiche.


For dessert we had Chocolate Berry Truffle Cake.

One last thing....

For those who have been curious about the Mozart, here he is in all his beaver fighting glory. Really though, he's doing much better. We're just waiting for the wounds to heal and then he'll be completely back to normal.

7 comments:

Chandle said...

The food looks great. Mozart looks crazy. Poor, poor Mozart.

Elizabeth Spann said...

That quiche and cake looks amazing. Can't wait for you to move to LR and make food for US! :)
Poor baby Mo. Tell him I love him.

emily and eric said...

poor doggie. i feel bad for him!

Unknown said...

i'll let you do my mothers day anytime...

and yes, i'm thinking the first weekend we can get it together we'll come down and take you guys to blue hole. fabulousness.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was Martha Stewart too!!!! I am sure John would also enjoy it. Also - Mozart looks pitiful - so sorry for him.

katandkarl said...

want. quiche. recipe.

must. make. soon.

Anonymous said...

This is Katie from Emilys wedding shower and i must ask where you got those recipes! Looks soooo yummy!