Friday, May 05, 2006

Sweet Relief! (almost)

Yahoo! I'm done with finals. Now I just have to wait on my grades (I'm a little worried about Organic II...I just have to get a C to hold my acceptance into Pharm school). I feel weird because I don't have anything to study for now. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm sure in a day or two I'll start to finally relax. I'll probably get another job for the summer so I can save up some money to buy furniture for the new house. I'm so glad school is finally done!! Time to par-tay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hoo-ray! glad you finished your finals. i'm watching dr. phil. what has the world come to? we must hang out. i'm afraid i'm gonna lose it with so little to do. oh, and i have a little rock summer idea for you (though you might think it sucks).