Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sushi and a Euro Mullet!













Tonight my brother and I are going out for Sushi and to see The Da Vinci Code. I'm really looking forward to a break from the accounting madness that has taken over my weekdays. It really hasn't been that hard. I've aced my first two tests (that's right...we've had two test within eight days of class...and we have two more to take during the last 6 days!). It's just fast paced and you have to do work everyday. Poor me! (insert sarcasm here)

Anyhoo, I'll let you know how the movie is. I'm definitely excited, but also worried that it's not gonna be as good as the book. We'll see...

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

MMMMM sushi. It's been a long time since I've had some. Delish. I've heard the "Code" isn't that great, but not awful. I hear that if you haven't read the book you might be lost. Which I haven't.

Chandle said...

It was alright, I hope you like it.

Anonymous said...

review? i don't think i am going to see it. it really didn't make as big of a splash as everyone thought it would did it?

brooke knight said...

I LIKED IT!

movies of books are never perfect and i thought the cast was stellar!

Susan said...

I just started the book last night, so I plan on seeing the movie when I finish. Plus, my Sunday School class is about to do a study on it.