Friday, March 10, 2006

Blurbs

-I'm so glad I finally made it to Survivor night last night. I felt like I was five years old again with all of the delicious kid food that everyone brought. Alas, no Survivor for three weeks though. Poo on basketball!

-I'm finally approaching a state of low stress. I took my physics test yesterday (I don't know that I did well, but, hey, at least its over with. I only have to make a C in the class.). I only have a calculus test separating me from the sweet freedom of spring break!

-My little brother that I love so much flies in from St. Louis today and we'll be home all week on his spring break. I <3 my little bro!

-Speaking of spring break...the results are in. We had our hearts set on Savannah at first. Then we decided it was too far and too expensive for us right now. Then we started planning on going to both eastern Tennessee and Asheville, NC. Blue's been to both of those places though already. Now we're talking about going to a few places around AR that neither of us has been to like the Cossatot river, Eureeka Springs, etc. We'll also make a trip to Memphis somewhere in the mix. Nothing is set in stone at this point though, and, knowing Blue, he'll change his mind last minute and we'll end up in Savannah after all.

-Blue and I are thinking of coming to LR for the day on Saturday and in turn might be up for some hanging out that evening. Yea! I'm so glad the weekend is here!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hooray- good stuff. Glad to see you last night. It's been too long! Call me on Saturday!

the gloria family said...

yea i miss you leah. you should come to the rose sat. night.