Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Just what I needed...

Blue has been battling a cold over the past couple days. Lo and behold, I awoke this morning sounding like a combination between B. Arthur (from Golden Girls) and Darth Vader. My throat is dry and scratchy and my voice is almost non-existent. To top it off my head feels like its floating 2 feet above my body. I just hope I can muster enough brain power to finish studying for my Organic test tomorrow. It's gonna be a beast!
On a side note I found this funny site that makes stuffed microbes. It's called giantmicrobes.com. Ha! Check some of them out below. (And yes, that kid has a mullet...I do not.)

Cough

Bad BreathDust MiteEbola

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Awww... what cute little microbes. Sorry you're sickly. I sounded a little like Kathleen Turner today. I'm coughing right now as I type this. Hack.

the gloria family said...

oh that sucks that you are sick. it seems like everyone is getting it. i love the microbes.

katandkarl said...

that is hilarious. (the pictures that is!)