Monday, March 13, 2006

No Mozart, You Can't Sleep with Me!

Uggghhh! When are these gigantisaurus storms at 3 and 4 in the morning going to end?? They are totally messing up my sleep pattern. It doesn't help that Mozart is terrified of bad weather. I woke up the other morning during that first bad storm with his front paws up on the bed attempting to climb in without waking me up. Obviously, he was not successful. Last night (or should I say early morning) he came in hyper-ventilating and wouldn't calm down without a twenty minute petting session. My heart goes out to the guy, but I wish he'd realize that when you're inside the thunder and lighting can't get you.

Anyways, other than the above, the weekend was good. On Friday we had a Jake party when I inadvertently rented two movies starring him (Gyllenhaal that is). We saw Proof and Jarhead...both good. On Saturday I worked, did homework, and made it to LR late in the day to see my family for a while. Then I met up with Kristen and Kat at the Rose for some girl time. It was fun. Sunday was spent on school work. I've totally got next week's spring break in my sights! (Unfortunately the weatherman is saying that it is going to rain on all four days that Blue and I have planned for our mini-vaca. We'll have to see what happens. Stupid weatherman!)

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

The weathermen are never right. Well, sometimes never. Sorry I missed you on Saturday! I was lame sauce. Miss you!

katandkarl said...

note: the weathermen also said it was supposed to rain this past weekend and it was GORGEOUS!

Chandle said...

At least he was trying not to wake you up. Hope you have a nice trip.